The Organizing Group of the World Congress on Agroforestry 2014 invites abstracts for the congress to be held in Delhi, India, 10-14 February 2014. The Congress is focused on three key objectives:
a) To promote agroforestry-based tree business
b) To promote agroforestry-based development
c) To share latest scientific and technological innovations
Each submitted abstract will be evaluated for one of the following options:
a) Oral presentation in a relevant breakout session
b) As a subject in the panel discussions
c) Presentation as a poster
d) Suitability for the congress compendium
Note: All abstracts selected will be included in the congress compendium, which in the first instance will be published electronically by the World Agroforestry Centre.
Unsuitable abstracts (due to themes of the Congress) will be notified along with the reviewer’s report.
- Abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words excluding title, authors and their affiliations and must be prepared in English
- Reviewers will evaluate the quality of the submitted abstracts on the basis of novelty, significance of the findings/experiences, clarity and relevance to the congress
- Selected abstracts will be presented orally at the congress, while others may be recommended for presentation as posters
- Abstract submission will only be accepted electronically through the abstract submission module in the website
- The deadline for abstract submission is 15th October 2013
We look forward to receiving abstracts (for both oral and poster sessions) in any of the following theme areas / sessions as stated on the congress website. The authors must indicate their choice of oral or poster presentation and clearly state the targeted session/s to which it applies. For details on available sessions go to www.wca2014.org/agenda
All received abstracts will be compiled, edited and included in the proceedings. Carefully check your abstract for content errors, spelling, names, etc. before submitting. By submitting an abstract, the author/s accept that the abstract can be published under their name in congress proceedings or other documents.
Abstract authors will be notified by e-mail on or before 15 November 2013. Notices and instructions will be sent to the e-mail address provided at the time of abstract submission.
For abstract enquiries, kindly email us at email@example.com